Course Name: Positional Isometrics
Provider: National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM)
Since 1987 NASM has been the global leader in delivering evidence-based certifications and advanced credentials to health and fitness professionals. Our products and services are scientifically and clinically proven. They are revered and utilized by leading brands and programs around the world and have launched thousands of successful careers. NASM offers advanced specializations and Continuing Education courses designed to produce today’s health and fitness professional and enhances their career while empowering their clients to live healthier lives.
The Course Includes:
- PDF (chapter 11 from NASM Essentials of Corrective Exercise Training textbook)
- Online Narrated Flash Presentation (5 lessons)
- Online Video Instruction • Online CEU exam (25 questions)
Complete the enquiry form below or call 07 3292 4110 NOW!
Course Info: This course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to be able to use activation techniques of positional isometrics within corrective exercise programs with detailed instructional videos on how to perform positional isometrics.
- Activation and Integration Techniques
- Corrective Exercise Continuum
- Scientific Rationale for Positional Isometrics
- Use of Positional Isometrics
Form of Assessment/Delivery Method: Online
Nominal Hours: 3 hours
Upon successful completion of this course: You will receive a printable certificate of completion.