AIPT Terms and Conditions
Complete Personal Trainer^ Program
^The Complete Personal Trainer Program consists of the SIS40215 Certificate IV in Fitness + entry requirement units. Please contact us for further details on the course structure Administration fees may apply. AIPT does not accept responsibility for any change to third parties or their processes.
Graduate Placement Assistance#
#The Australian Institute of Personal Trainers has partnered with a number of gyms to not only offer you the highest calibre experience but also offer you Graduate Placement Assistance. This Graduate Placement Assistance applies to all those who study the Complete Personal Trainer^ Program at a Goodlife Health Club, Genesis Fitness Club, Core24 Health Club or Club Lime location. Graduate Placement Assistance is open to eligible students offered by AIPT’s participating partner gym network as an independent contractor, on the fulfilment of certain criteria. Criteria includes but is not limited to successful graduation from a SIS40215 Certificate IV in Fitness or the Complete Personal Trainer^ program where the practical component has been completed at the relevant Partner Gym. The Complete Personal Trainer^ program incorporates both the SIS40215 Certificate IV in Fitness + entry requirements. Graduate Placement Assistance is only available at participating partner/ affiliate gym partners in selected locations. Additional terms and conditions (including registration and independent contractor fees) apply to the Placement Assistance. Please contact the participating partner/affiliate gym partner for this information. Final acceptance may be dependent upon a successful interview with the Third Party Gym over which AIPT has no jurisdiction.
Whilst there are no specific requirements we recommend that you have completed year 10, or equivalent. Equivalency can be demonstrated by one of the following:
A qualification at Certificate II level or higher OR 2 years of industry experience in a role that requires the use of written documentation and communication.
Minimum Age: You will need to be at least 16 years old. If you are under 18 your enrolment form will need to be signed by a parent or guardian.
Residency Status: You will need to be a permanent Australian resident or equivalent.
Computer Requirements In order to complete the online part of the course you will need regular access to the following:
- Computer: Laptop or desktop computer with working speakers or headphone points
- Internet: High-speed internet such as Broadband or ADSL, T1/T2, fibre optic or (Dial-up access will be significantly slower and is not recommended)
- Windows: Operating system – Windows XP or Vista 7 or above
- Internet Browser: Internet Explorer 7 or higher or the latest version of Google Chrome
- MAC: Operating system: OS X 10.4 or later. Internet Browser – latest version of Google Chrome
- Software: Flash, Adobe Reader, Microsoft Word (or Open Office which is free to download In order to complete your practical component, you must hold a current “working with children check” (card) issued by the relevant government department in the state or territory in which you will undertake this course. The cost of attaining a blue card is not included in the course fees, neither is the cost associated with the HLTAID003 Provide First Aid. This unit must be completed through an external RTO.