Certificate III in Sport and Recreation
Become A Sport & Recreation Officer
Start your career in the sport and recreation industry with a SIS30115 Certificate III in Sport and Recreation
If you’re interested in planning, operating and management in the wider realm of sport and fitness, start your career with the SIS30115 Certificate III in Sports and Recreation.
Whether it’s maintaining sporting grounds, working in a customer service position or operational and customer support positions within Sport and Recreation industries, the SIS30115 Certificate III in Sports and Recreation will equip you to work competently across a range of activities and functions, in a range of operational and customer support positions.
Throughout this qualification, you will learn how to work effectively in sport, fitness and recreation environments, plan and conduct programs, organise schedules and use social media tools for collaboration and engagement for your sport or recreational facility. To be able to work hands-on in the sport and recreation industry, you will also learn how to maintain sport, fitness and recreation facilities and conduct non-instructional sport, fitness or recreational sessions.
This nationally accredited qualification is delivered online, via our learning management platform, my eCampus. Combined with support via our team of education professionals, you are equipped with the tools needed to start your career in sport and recreation.
Once attained, the SIS30115 Certificate III in Sport and Recreation can be your stepping stone to further education, with qualifications like the Diploma of Sport and Recreation Management.
This is a Nationally Recognised course.
See our other fitness courses.
- A qualification at Certificate II level or higher OR
- 2 years of industry experience in a role that requires the use of written documentation and communication.
- Computer: Laptop or desktop computer with working speakers or headphone points
- Internet: High-speed internet such as Broadband or ADSL, T1/T2, fibre optic (Dial-up access is not recommended)
- Windows: Operating system – Windows 8 or above
- Internet Browser: Google Chrome, Firefox or Microsoft Internet Explorer 11
- MAC: Operating system - OS X 10.14 Mojave or later
- Software: Flash, Adobe Reader, Microsoft Word (or Open Office which is free to download).
SIS30115 Certificate III in Sport and Recreation
Up to 12 months
Complete 1 unit every 3 weeks to graduate in 12 months.
Cost & Payment Options
Upfront payment and instalment plans available.
Your course fee includes:
- Delivery and assessment of your qualification
- Study materials (including all resources)
- On-going support from our Education Team.
You can pay for your course upfront via VISA/MasterCard or a bank deposit. Alternatively, we offer instalment plans that can be paid over several weeks or fortnights.
For more information about SIS30115 Certificate III in Sport and Recreation costs, please call us on 1300 616 180.
Course Structure and Units
Qualification status Check the currency of SIS30115.
There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification as specified in the packaging rules, but access to “Sport and Recreation activities” is required.
Why choose us?
100+ campus locations
We’re all around Australia, with locations near you.
Flexible payment options
A range of payment options to suit your lifestyle.
Learn from real fitness professionals, in real gyms
Designed to give you a practical experience in a real gym environment.
Largest network of industry partnerships
The largest network of employers, fitness professionals and fitness business owners.