Our Student Support Services
We are with our students every step of the way of your study journey, from enrolment to working through your course material and preparing you for employment following graduation.
We recognise that everyday life can present a number of distractions and studying online can sometimes mean falling behind. That’s why we’ve made it as easy as possible for you to keep yourself on-track and focused on the end goal, with access to a range of support and assistance throughout your entire education journey, including:
- Student Support Officers
Our Student Support Officers are the team that will keep you motivated and encourage you throughout your studies. They provide on-going support to students including an induction at the time of enrolment, they’ll make sure you’re submitting assessments regularly enough to graduate on time and most importantly, they’ll make sure you're making progress towards starting your new career.
- Specialists and Technical Advisors
Best described as the ‘teachers,’ our Specialists and Technical Advisors are on-hand to answer any questions students may have around course content or assessment criteria. You will receive coaching sessions, including online tutorials and guidance with practical tasks.
Our Assessors review each of our students' assignment and provide feedback, helping you to understand what you did well and what areas there is room for improvement.
- Campus Facilitators
Guiding students throughout the practical elements of your fitness qualification, our Campus Educators are qualified Personal Trainers, who assist students in the specifics of training, technique and providing a professional personal training service.
The orientation phase will help familiarise students with your new e-learning platform and ensure you have all the information, tools and resources needed to start your study.
Throughout the study phase, students will have access to the following:
- Activity monitoring – friendly reminders to ensure you stay on track with assignment submission.
- Individualised coaching sessions - Students can request additional coaching sessions from a Specialist or Technical Advisor to assist in understanding a key concept or topic. These coaching sessions can be scheduled for 30 minutes at a time.
Following succesful completion of your course requirements, My eCampus students will have access to a range of career preparation tools including:
- CV writing tools and templates
- Job interview techniques, including commonly asked questions and how to answer them
- How to write a job application; and
- How to prepare for an interview, including what to wear and what to bring with you to the interview